real. raw. revelation.

real. raw. revelation.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

namaskaram

I realize it's been quite some time since my last post.  It's definitely NOT because of a lack of topics.  Actually, I've had more things happen in my life over these past few months than I can even recount.. new job, new travels, new revelation.. the list goes on.  I've sat down several times to blog.. but it's been difficult for me to articulate what I've experienced.  It's been challenging and rewarding and everything in between.

Over the next month, however, I will be focusing on one thing: MY INDIAN ADVENTURE!



Yep, that's right folks.. I'm going to India!  The opportunity not-so-randomly presented itself (via an acquaintance, turned coworker, turned amazing friend) back in September.  I was accepted into Rotary International's Group Study Exchange Program and will be traveling throughout Andhra Pradesh, India with 4 team members.  Through this program, I will have the opportunity to experience another culture and stay with host families, network with Rotarians from India, and also observe the nonprofit system.  After a month of traveling throughout Andhra Pradesh, I will be doing the touristy thing for a week in New Delhi to see the Taj Mahal!



I'm beyond excited.  I know this will be an incredible experience and I hope to share it with my family and friends through my blog.  I'm not sure if I will have consistent internet access, but I will try and post as often as possible.  Stay tuned..

Amazed at HIS goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment